· Video Post-Production: Execute expert level video editing including color grading, audio editing, titling, graphic design, 2D/3D motion graphics, sound design, encoding, and image handling to achieve optimum results. Maintain brand standards and aesthetics and export final products to adhere to industry standards for quality and compatible codes.
· Media Logging: Capture, transfer and log all selected video files into a shared storage device. Effectively determine and filter the best shots. Help maintain organizational system. Perform audio and video conversion and encoding. Help manage transcription services for production review and closed captioning.
· Motion Graphics: Perform 2D/3D motion graphic design and export rendering for optimized presentation.
· File Management and Archive: Maintain file/folder organizational structure on shared storage. Prepare and package files for long term storage with IMC Archivist.
· Provide mentoring for student interns as assistant editors. Assign tasks, provide training, direction and oversee the quality and effectiveness of their work.
· Research and develop new technologies/tools, creative trends, and skills. Implement & train team members.
· Perform other duties as assigned.