SCOPE OF THE JOB
Uworx is looking for a dedicated resource for “Business Analyst” position to work in Agile environment as part of a multi-disciplined teams. Business Analyst will be responsible to manage customer’s requirements through its life cycle from initial analysis, documentation and development through to testing to ensure smooth workflow. BA will also be responsible for ensuring that any legal requirements and corporate strategy is adhered to when recommending change. Relevant work experience of retail industry in British market will be an added advantage.
In liaison with assigned business resources, and as directed by the Development Project Manager and Business Architect;
Core Responsibilities include:
- Act as a proxy product owner on behalf of commercial customers, documenting and facilitating the production of innovative retail software solutions.
- Gathering clear and concise requirements, delivery of which provides a solution that meets business requirements and is appropriate for the business benefit received
- Maintaining scope of, and change to, identified requirements
- Producing appropriate documentation, including Process Flows
- Catalogue maintenance and maintenance of supporting documentation
- Mentoring and/or training other Business Analyst
- Acting as the key point of contact for the project
- Driving and contributing to Scrum ceremonies. Identifying harvesting opportunities from other projects/code sources.
- Contributing to the Core Product roadmap
- Maintaining an awareness of industry standards/development
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working with project methodologies in an Agile software development environment such as defining user stories & acceptance criteria, story mapping, wire framing.
- Good root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in all communication skills: verbal, listening and written.
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player who can interact effectively and positively with people of all levels and abilities both internally and externally.
- Strong planning, organizing, time and workload management skills, with the ability to delegate work where appropriate.
- Practical and structured approach to all aspects of the job role.
- The ability to work under direction or independently and be self-motivated.
- Identifies, understands, communicates and drives change where required.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency – understands the impact on the customer if there is a delay.
- Demonstrates dedication and a strong sense of customer service.
· Bachelors/Masters in Computer Sciences/Software Engineer/Information Technology/Business Management.
REMUNERATION & BENIFITS
UWorx offers competitive salary package in line with applicant’s experience, technical strength and knowledge. Value based learning environment, work life balanced policies, company sponsored technical certifications, company sponsored foreign trainings, medical facilities & other recognition benefits makes us the first-choice employer.
· Lahore, Pakistan. However, from time to time travel to client sites outside Pakistan will be required.
*Foriegn Nationality/Foriegn Experience will be a plus