UWorx Group is a specialized software development company providing its services to International clients in the fields of Business Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Retail Technology and Mobile Application Development. Each member of our teams is specially trained for the job to demonstrate the required proficiency, effective communication and how to achieve in time delivery. This enables our clients to trustfully share the responsibility of accomplishing critical tasks. Our working practices, focus and experience of development in distributed enterprise production systems enable us to work closely and effectively to deliver quality software as blended teams.
- Java Developer/ Senior Java Developer
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The JAVA Developer will work as part of agile software development team responsible for development of enterprise solutions of our international clients. Further responsibilities include technical design, estimating, developing and working closely with local and foreign teams to ensure a quality delivery, as well as introducing new ideas and contributing to continuous improvement of the client’s development approach.
- Code development using TDD approach
- Responsible for working with the Business Analyst and Quality Assurance teams of the clients to develop a solution to satisfy the business requirements
- Responding to changing requirements
- Collaborating on requirements and solutions with both local and foreign team
- Introducing new ideas and promoting new technologies & processes
- Communicating progress with the rest of the team at different levels of the organization
- Mandatory Team Trainings
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder may be requested to undertake additional duties as required.
Client’s Development Project Manager
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of end to end project lifecycle and experience in software development projects
- Excellent 'hands-on' development skills
- Focused on self-development and able to quickly grasp new concepts
- Experience or exposure to agile development environment, and ability to work in an agile development team
- Knowledge of test driven development or equivalent concepts
- Deep knowledge of testing tools for unit testing
- Deep knowledge of configuration management systems and build tools
- Experience, or knowledge, of continuous integration
- Knowledge of refactoring techniques
- Ability to work to tight time scales in a commercially driven environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Java, J2SE, J2EE
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Design Patterns
- Relational Database development
- Basic Database Administration
- Struts 1 or 2
- Spring Framework/ Spring Webflow/ Spring MVC/ Spring Remoting
- Knowledge of Mercurial/ SVN/ Git
- Sun Certification
- Swing / AWT
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Selenium/ Concordian
- Application Server (Tomcat, WebSphere preferable, but others OK)
Package will be offered in line with experience, technical strength and knowledge of the applicant.
In compliance with market standards.