UWorx is looking for ambitious, competent Test Analysts with automation experience along with programming skills such as Java to work with international teams. Candidates for this role will be expected to create test scripts, automated test suites and support the current Quality Assurance manager in the definition and implementation of a test automation strategy in order to drive quality and coverage forward in a large and complex suite of enterprise level applications.
• Must have experience of automated testing tools
• Working in an agile environment (preferably Scrum)
• Hands-on experience of designing and creating effective and maintainable automation frameworks and test suites
• In-depth proven working knowledge of UI, API and Integration test automation concepts and principles
• Strong appreciation of functional and non-functional testing methods, practices and techniques
• Experience of working with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and interpret them into test cases.
• Worked closely with software development teams to ensure the high quality in product.
• Ability to programme using Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
• Hands on experience of using scripting languages such as Ant, Bash, Perl, Ruby Python
• ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing would be desirable
• Hands on experience with test automation tools such as Cucumber, RSpec, Concordion, Selenium, TestNg, Watir or similar
• Able to work in both Linux and Windows environments
• Experience of working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery frameworks, for example Jenkins / Hudson, Chef, Puppet or similar
• Previous experience of using an issue tracking system e.g. JIRA, to ensure all defects are prioritised and tracked through to resolution
• Understanding of test methodologies for API / Web-service (REST/SOAP) delivered applications
• Experience of using source control systems like GIT or Mercurial and working in an Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD environment on enterprise level product software suites
• Basic database administration (DB/2, Oracle, SQS Lerver)
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Sciences/Software Engineer/Information Technology
Remuneration & Benefits:
UWorx offers competitive salary package in line with applicant’s experience, technical strength and knowledge. Value based learning environment, work life balanced policies, company sponsored technical certifications, company sponsored foreign trainings, medical facilities & other recognition benefits makes us the first-choice employer.
• Lahore, Pakistan. However, from time to time travel to client sites outside Pakistan will be required.
UWorx was founded as a IT Consultancy and Software Development Services Company in April 2008 at Coventry, UK. Today we design and develop Enterprise Solutions and Applications in the Retail, Mobile, Healthcare and Office Automation sectors by using our creative and technical expertise. At UWorx our ...Read More