We are looking for a PHP /Laravel Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges Write “clean”, well-designed code Produce detailed specifications Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the other Team Members.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API Work to improve application performance.
- Comfortable working with several libraries and tools Helping to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews.
- Maintain and extend our web applications for different product types.
Skills and Qualifications
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ hands on experience in the required field. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Shopify and Shopify Application development Strong knowledge of APIs development REST, SOAP Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds Proficient
- understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Have previously worked on a Real Time Web Application.
- Knowledge of the performance tools, optimization techniques, memory management.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A passion for technology and curiosity to learn new things. Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming. Required Technical Skills Laravel - PHP Framework (Advanced Level) CodeIgniter - PHP Framework (Moderate Level) WordPress and Shopify knowledge
- Must have experience with shopify APIs and shopify application development.
- Experience of Broadcasting, Event Listeners, Real Time Notifications, Queues, Cache Handling. MY SQL Database (Advanced Level) HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge of APIs REST and SOAP Strong knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, Databases, etc.
- Experience with Push Notifications & Web Sockets.
- Experience with Time Zone Handling & Multi Languages. Experience with third-party libraries, APIs & Payment Gateways. Knowledge & experience of Git, Bit bucket, Source tree, Jira, Postman, etc.