Senior WordPress Developer Job Description:
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
· Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Designing and building the website front-end.
· Creating the website architecture.
· Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
· Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
· Conducting website performance tests.
· Troubleshooting content issues.
· Monitoring WordPress web applications to make sure they are online, working correctly, and loading quickly. Respond to error codes and troubleshoot problems.
· Conducting WordPress training with the client.
· Monitoring the performance of the live website.
· Demonstrated, excellent skills in custom theme creation & customization, plugin selection, and customization.
· Attending agency meetings or meet with clients. Focus on working with clients to conceptualize their ideas to help bring the client’s vision into reality.
· After creates a WordPress site for a client, responsible for train the client on how to use WordPress to manipulate the site, add content, and whatever else the client needs to know to make the most of their site.
· Any other task assigned by Manager/Lead.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
· Minimum of 5 years experience in coding with WordPress.
· Knowledge in working with Git or similar tools is a plus.
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Perks & Benefits:
· Market competitive salary.
· Annual Bonus.
· EOBI benefit.
· Paid Leaves.
· Paid Certifications.
· Employee referral bonus.
· Interest-free Loan assistance.
· Free Library facility.
· Salary Increment.
· Unlimited Learning Opportunities.
· Family Health Insurance, along with OPD.
· Friendly Working Environment.
· Monthly Recreational Events & Activities.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
In over seven successful years of business and with the help of 90+ fantastic team members Vaival has perfected its sole dedication: to deliver Offshore Agile Software Development Teams. We have worked with businesses of all types and sizes from all around the world, from independent startups and a ...Read More