A good understanding of Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Shopify etc. is required as well. He will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. The goal is to design and implement attractive websites for our clients.
Front End Development:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Design mobile-based features
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Designing and building the basic website front-end. Convert signed off designs into working web page templates and integrate into content management systems.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Installing, Configuring and Implementing, Troubleshooting the WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to output clean, commented, and team-friendly code
- A passion for the web and an eagerness to learn
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your workload and deadlines effectively
- A readiness to embrace and use new approaches and to keep up-to-date with industry advances
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Obsession for building lightning fast sites
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage tasks.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working WordPress Website
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers