- 5+ years of work experience of Sales and Distribution management preferably for EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa) customers.
- Must have worked in the capacity of a Sales/Account Manager for a Manufacturer.
- Proven experience in managing Distributor Accounts of international clients.
- Experience of managing sales of international brands preferably related to Beauty industry.
- Excellent command over English language; speaking – writing – listening
- Good command over any of the additional languages (such as Arabic, Russian, Farsi & French) would be considered a plus.
- Familiar with international shipment requirements and documentation.
- Must be willing to travel abroad to visit customers as and when required.
- MBA/BBA degree with majors in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Generating new sales leads using existing and potential customer networks.
- Build and maintain relationship with existing customers in assigned territory.
- Managing key distributors and buyers by providing administrative support.
- Cold calling and prospecting for potential distributors.
- Negotiating and finalizing contracts with new distributors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by conducting in-house trainings on product knowledge.
- Place Distributor orders as well as Direct Sales order (if required).
- Respond to customer correspondence in appropriate manner.
- Produce reports from system and send invoices (when required) for the Distributors.
- Customer support management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We offer lucrative salary package depending upon skills and experience.
Note: We are an equal employer opportunity. Female and disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.