- Development of Web and Desktop Applications following the software development cycle.
- Work with product management department to design requirements.
- Visualize, create and build innovative websites & products.
- Maintain, edit, improve existing websites & products.
- Experience implementing software solutions that utilize REST and/or Web Services, JSON and XML support.
- Experience using Eclipse and using Atlassian environment: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, etc
- Willingness to perform on support and debugging functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and present solution options.
- Ability to implement high quality code.
- Strong understanding of web application performance & security concerns.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Must be able to design and maintain complex solutions involving high performance and data volume.
- Confers with users; studies the systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigates problem areas.
- Performs quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, and coaching.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience with Java development and Spring Framework.
· Good verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
· Ability to meet timelines.
- Passion for technology.
- Understanding of software-as-a-service industry.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Spring, Hibernate
- JSP, XML, JQuery
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
You may be a great fit if:
· You have a willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products.
· You are ready to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing.
·You are a perfectionist; knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right.