The Graphic Designer creates, updates, and implements graphic communications and branding standards for the Society, together with advertising, marketing, educational, interpretive graphics; and designs information for off-grounds signage, printed materials, and collateral applications.
- Plan and develops designs from concept.
- coordinates with department users regarding art and product development requirements.
- Designs and illustrates on- and off-grounds interpretive signage
- Creates graphic and hand-drawn illustrations for variety of projects
- Good Knowledge on Adobe photoshop.
- Good Knowledge on CorelDRAW.
- Basic Knowledge for Website handlling.
- Good Knowledge on Illustrator.