- Identify new business opportunities and arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Identify areas with potential for sales growth.
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business requirements.
- provide quotations to the customer.
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices with the customers.
- Obtain clients feedback to further improve the products and services.
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records.
- Maintain a close liaison with concerned factory staff.
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing available information.
- Develop and maintain accurate record of existing and potential clients and ensure proper documentation of accounts.
- Present Actual sales Vs. target sales report to the line manager on quarterly basis.
- To perform any other task as maybe assigned by the management.
Handle full spectrum of purchasing functions.
• Responsible for sourcing, selection and negotiation with suppliers to strive for the best commercial and delivery terms
• Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required• Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
• Manage purchasing cycle including request for quotation, PO creation, PO follow up, goods receipt and supplier billing
• Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Prepare data or reports to support purchase strategy and cost down analysis
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
For Engineering Positions:
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Liaising with suppliers
- Undertaking relevant research
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Presenting designs to managers and clients
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data.