· Indentify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
· To make sure that existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new costumers.
· To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the Customer’s needs and requirements.
· To ensure that all sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, sales volume and within the given dateline.
· To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issue that hampers the export procedures and activities.
· To attend the meetings with other companies to negotiate, so that they assist in the overall growth and development of the export business
· To arrange yearly trade exhibition ( Export Refrigeration Exhibition) and attend any trade exhibition that are beneficial to the company
To ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within the time frame and schedule shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation.
Varioline Intercool Pakistan was incorporated as private limited company under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 on September 14, 1995 in pursuant to a joint venture agreement between M/s Sanden Intercool (Thailand) Public Company Limited and Varioline Pakistan (Pvt) Limited. Varioline Intercool Pakist ...Read More