Job Opening: Netsuite Developer - SuiteScripts 2.0
Shift timing: 8pm to 6am PST
We are looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented NetSuite Developer to join the fast-paced and rapidly expanding IT Finance department. Working closely with NetSuite administrators, business analysts, and project managers you will perform a critical role in improving and supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of the NetSuite ERP and its integrated business systems. You will help define and develop the financial systems while working closely with the Finance team and key partners across the company.
MUST HAVE strong SuiteScripts 2.0 development experience
MUST HAVE experience integrating 3rd party applications in with NetSuite
Job overview and expectations:
- Use Suitescripts 2.0 to augment and develop the current NetSuite ERP and integrate with other 3rd party applications
- Integrate with various other business applications. Exposure to SalesForce.com, RevPro, Cforia,Coupa, Concur, ADP, Adaptive Planning, and Informatica a plus.
- Manage configuration, customization, and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows
(Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns,Commissions)
- Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and create solutions for complex business processes
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve the financial business system needs
- Create and support complex business processes using NetSuite's business process automation
- Collaborate with other team members to build robust functionality to automate and scale the
- Assist in designing and implementing a robust code management and deployment process
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years scripting with SuiteScript 2.0 IS A MUST
- 5+ years of experience working with a range of NetSuite technologies
- 4+ years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScripts for NetSuite; NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification a plus
- Experience in designing and configuring integrations using middleware cloud based technologies such as Informatica or Dell Boomi
- Relevant experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable
performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
- Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality such as credit card
processing, ACH, address verification, eSignatures, CRM, etc.
- Expert adherence to Industry Coding Standards
- Solid understanding of best deployment and development practices.
- Experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero egos, and ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Must understand complex business models
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Proactive, always seeking additional responsibility
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with SOX compliance is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract