We are looking for Project Manager experienced in implementing Banking domain projects.
Ideal candidates have multiple project/software development experience with Banking sector and with more than 8 years of experience.
- This position’s main responsibility is to manage software projects for Banking clients.
Person involved in this position will be involved in the following activities:
Project planning and execution:
- Developing WBS and Gantt charts with costing information.
- Making sure the project is concluded at the cost target and the deadline targets with high quality deliverables.
- Making bi-weekly plans of the project plan.
- Keeping the plan up to date at Project Server.
- Guiding and reviewing requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts.
Requirements gathering and analysis:
- Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
- Capturing, guiding and reviewing detailed scope of change requests.
- Identifying and managing the risks of the project.
- Actively reviewing project team’s project artifacts and documents.
- Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits.
- Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises.
- Developing proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements, filling RFP matrixes related to are of knowledge.
- Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
- Conducting project presentations.
- Conducting the communications plan of the project.