Empower Your Career with VeriPark Since being founded in 1998 VeriPark has gone on to become a leading global software company enabling financial institutions to deliver world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels.
VeriPark’s digital innovations and consultancy services are transforming business worldwide for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, pension funds, brokerage and wealth and investment firms.
This exciting role puts you at the heart of our growing team. We are seeking an experienced Quality Manager.
You will get the chance to work with smart people across to globe, from London to Kuala Lumpur, for innovative business outcomes that make a difference and you will get the chance to make a difference.
The Knowledge & Skills you’ll have
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in software project management and quality area and systems
- Bachelor’s in computer sciences (Masters preferred)
- Software Programmer/Developer background
- Software Project Management background
- Experience and knowledge in ITIL, Cobit, CMMI and ISO (certified preferred)
- Proven record of CMMI implementation at a software technology organization
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Versatile, flexible and who pays attention to detail
- Excellent communication and planning skill
- Willing to learn and keen to develop, continual improvement focus is absolute must
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Willingness to become a part of a Global Team
- High command of English both written and spoken
- A willingness to travel in abroad
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
- Developing and managing a quality management system that will meet and secure customer requests
- Carries out the responsibilities related to the preparation, approval, certification and publication of quality systems
- Working with clients / project managers / program managers / directors and senior management to help them understand where improvements could be made, and propose scenarios and solutions to address these areas of improvement
- Implementation of internal and external quality audits
- To establish and continually develop quality systems, such as CMMI, ITIL, ISO and other industry standards and practices
- Establishing, track and follow-up corrective and preventative actions
- Ability to see future of the project, understand if any bad thing is about to happen and prevent it from happening.
- Write, Control, Managing and Teach documentation processes
- Sustaining quality courses and transpose information
- Demonstrating ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- Planning and managing necessary actions as a follow up to audits
Next Steps If this job appeals to you and you think that you are ready to make a difference in VeriPark by bringing your own experiences, perspectives and ideas to the table do not hesitate to apply.