Looking after financing investment deals including loan syndications, underwriting, marketing of products and services to customers and appraisal of financing and investment proposals.
- Preferably Master’s Degree in the field of Finance/ Business Administration/ Economics from a reputed foreign/ local university.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and marketing new transactions by introducing new customers as well as getting an advisory mandate for syndications and successful closure of transactions.
- Initiate, analyze, prepare and process Credit Financing and Investment proposals for approval as per guidelines and procedures set forth in the CFD Business Manual and Operational Policies, duly approved by the Board.
- Coordinate for perfection and completion of legal formalities / documentation of the approved facilities and disbursements there against.
- Management of the operational data of CFD and generation of periodical reports for the management.
- Coordination with other divisions, SBP, external auditors, etc with respect to Corporate Finance.