*ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CALL CENTER INDUSTRY & YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN THE NIGHT SHIFT*
We're looking for someone with exquisite communication skills and immaculate marketing skills.
Job Duties will include:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information and forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If you're capable of delivering aforementioned deliverables then apply with confidence. We look forward to working with you.