· Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
· Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
· Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
· Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
· Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
· Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
· Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals.
· Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
· Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
· Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
· Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
· Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
pViftech Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd. is a Software House and Training & Development Center, we design, develop and implement Software & Information Technology Solutions which are ready to use by you, in addition of customized software development solutions. We are also actively involved in providing exclu ...Read More