• Viral Webbs are looking for a Law Assistant to support our Legal Team. He/she will routinely draft documents, carry the necessary research and act accordingly.
The type of work performed will often vary depending on the specialty of the employing law firm. • Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (1 Hour Break)
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory.
• The ideal candidate would be considered upon the junior to experienced employment levels.
• Can prepare legal documents under the guidance of the Legal team
• Legal research
• Make summaries of complaints made by the client
• Can maintain a record of conversations held between the client and the company in relation to any complaint
• Organise and archive files and supporting documents
• Verify the information provided as appropriate
• LLB and have good knowledge of business studies. O or A level students studying law module and have good knowledge of business studies can also apply for this position