Viral Webbs requires a Digital Marketing Officer having a hands-on experience with media, analytics, and project management tools such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords and Google Analytics. The individual should have strong attention to detail with experience digging through data for insights. The person is able to do the following:
- Excellent understanding of SEO, able to run reports and implementing its strategies.
- Conduct online searches for prospects
- Manage social media campaigns.
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
· Devising digital marketing (SEO, SEM, SMO, Content Marketing etc.) strategies to drive potential traffic
Viral Webbs requires a Content Writer who has the following skills:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Candidate must have idea of writing Guest Posts and Press Releases.