• Viral Webbs are looking for an innovative graphic designer having a great taste for designs and exceptional command on graphical tools.
The designer would work on the book covers, inners, flyers, posters, and promos; taking care of the revisions based on feedback from the client or our marketing team.
The designer must have a variety of creative styles and methodologies with proven credentials in developing a bold and original design.
• Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (1 Hour Break)
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• The ideal candidate would be considered upon the junior to experienced employment levels.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in both print and digital
• Should be able to create catchy and attractive cover designs and layouts
• Should have experience in making promotional materials, corporate branding, LOGO designing and website template development
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
• Should be open to feedback and willing to make changes to the designs as required