IT Administrator Responsibilities:
• Coordinating IT (Information Technology) activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company Tech.
* Whole offcie maintenecne; Chairs, Tables, Electrical Wires, Laptops, Pcs etc.
• Keep stock of official supplies regarding Computers, Electrical, Surveillance, mechanical etc. and place orders when necessary
We are looking for a reliable IT Administrator. She/he will undertake tasks and responsibilities related to WINDOWS/MAC tech support, Network systems support, wireless internet connectivity, troubleshooting, Software management, Installations, Services of PC and electronic equipment.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
He/she should ensure smooth running of our company’s Computers and electronics and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
• Proven experience as an IT administrator, Technical assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and Technical skills
• Familiarity with computer management procedures and solving problems on sight.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Database Knowledge) if any.
• Qualifications in computer studies will be an advantage
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in Computer sciences or relevant field is preferred