IT Engineer is responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
· Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
· PC Trouble Shooting and solve the problem instantly and keep things up to date
· Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
· Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
· Windows troubleshooting and support (both workstation and server)
· Windows Active Directory design, management, and maintenance
· Detailed knowledge of networking topologies and technologies, including appliances such as firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers
· IT Social Media Knowledge