· The individual must have a Bachelor degree, at minimum, related to management or administration (BBA, BS Management, or others).
· High standard in written English. Working in the publishing industry.
· Having a solid knowledge of office procedures, organization skills, time management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a problem-solving attitude along with attention to detail.
· Experienced with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
· Willingness to learn and to grow with the company, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.