• Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and other search platforms
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
• Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
• Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance company goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
• Passion for Search and internet marketing.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving company goals.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• AdWords certification a plus.
• BS/BA degree preferred.