• Viral Webbs are looking for a goal-oriented developer who is willing to take on the responsibility of designing, coding and modifying websites from layout to function as per clients’ requirements.
The junior developer will be creating visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly designs and clear navigation.
• Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (1 Hour Break)
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• The ideal candidate would be considered upon the junior to experienced employment levels.
• Demonstrating strong technical skills on assigned responsibilities and tasks, and produce high quality and reliable code with good attention to detail
• Proven work experience as a Back-end and Front-end developer (Full stack developer)
• Knowledge of Laravel or other PHP frameworks
• Drupal and WordPress CMS
• Good knowledge of Google Ads conversion tags and code
• Good understanding of GIT version control
• Skilled in developing landing pages on the requirements of a team
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Experienced in managing, developing and maintaining database systems
• Full understanding of best practices and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Tangible experience in the designing and implementation of high performance, web-based applications