Note: Don't apply if you do not have Software House experience and you have not worked on Scrum and Agile Methodologies.
· Lead Developer require a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to do hands on technical work when needed, and ability to lead technical projects and technical teams.
· Successful candidates must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a dynamic work environment.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively is a pre-requisite.
· Ability to analyze information to facilitate decision-making.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and team building skills.
· Ability to communicate senior management and client facing.
· Should have strong attention to detail.
· Clear oral and written communication skills
· Strong Algorithmic understanding
· 5+ years’ experience
As a lead you will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality
· Plan and implement projects
· Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
· Define tasks and required resources
· Collect and manage project team
· Manage budget
· Allocate project resources
· Create schedule and project timeline
· Track deliverables
· Support and direct team
· Lead quality assurance
· Monitor and report on project progress
· Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
· Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
· Evaluate and assess result of project
· Providing team members' performance assessment to management after closing each project.
· Conducting periodic reviews on project status with Project Team, Executive level management and clients.
· Create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members; assemble a team with the right mix of skills; coach and motivate team members; delegate responsibility; promote mutual support and interaction.
· Motivate team members to action; identify common themes, make inferences and draw conclusions.
· Define, document, and implement project management and engineering best practices and process improvements.
· Ensure project tasks are completed on time and within scope, if not than you are in trouble.
· Use Agile/SCRUM or standard software development processes
· Expertise defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks
· Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner that helps foster strong relationships. Serve as the internal central point of communication around project status, timelines, and risks
· Must be able to write down SRS/ERD/FRD & also on top of that he/she can translate the docs in to a working project by team according to the project needs
· Lead Developer will be responsible for achieving project goals and milestones, holding project meetings, and ensuring timely delivery of the project.
Education & Experience
· Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
· Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
· Knowledge of techniques and tools
· Experience as a project manager
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
· Proficiency in project management software tools
· Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or Software Engineering from a reputed University.
· 5+ year of relevant Experience in well reputed company.
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
· Contract negotiation
· Conflict resolution experience
· Able to tolerate stress