· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Bachelor's / Master Degree in computer science or related field
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of current technologies
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Demonstrate understanding of requirements for Application/Software/Website/Games/Graphics, functional specifications and technical design document and develop as per the design to meet project requirements.
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Must combine strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities with project management skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are crucial to reconciling the sometimes disparate needs of management, technical personnel and end-users. Must also be acutely aware of the latest technology especially Blockchain and how best to leverage its capabilities for an organization.
Must have experience in writing down SRS/ERD/FRD
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Design, develop, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Design database with Entity Relationship Diagram tool (ERD tool). Create conceptual, logical and physical database design.
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Research Analysts are responsible for:
· Writing down Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
· Writing down Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)
· Writing down Functionality Requirement Document (FRD)
· Writing down Scope of Project (SOP)
· Maintain all document related to project and keep client and team up to date with the project recent activities
· Work closely with Bidding & Development team by coordinating with all relevant department in house and facilitate there request related to new technologies/Coding issues/ research on modules/functionality/writing down understanding in brief manner
· Conduct research and submit it to business development team and deliver observatory tasks and outputs to a high standard of quality
· Develop ideas for, manage, and lead project milestones until completion of the project.
· Research with technologies in development, managing all team members assigned to projects to keep them moving forward on schedule.
· Design detailed project plans with development, design, digital marketing and animation teams to manage all aspects of project development and production.
· Completing Observatory tasks on projects managed by themselves as well as those managed by others, to time and budget.
· Managing projects of small size, delivering the agreed result, including meeting of all deadlines and financial targets.
· Other defined activities as agreed with the line manager.
· Developing constructive, productive and sustainable relationships with colleagues, collaborators/associates, clients and potential clients, clear and effective communication and delegation skills.
· Determine the types of consumers that are be targeted, research ideas to determine their viability, and research how existing products/projects on the market are performing.
· Implement SRS, ERD, FRD in relevant department.
· Follow SOPs, and company policies.
· Perform market research to determine the availability and applicability of various components for the project, assess the technologies to be used.
Candidates with knowledge of the following will be highly preferred:
· Block Chain
· React Native
· C++/C Sharp
· Graphic Designing