We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.Responsibilities:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
- Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to the requirements.
- Must have some experience in SEO writing and internet research.
- Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Able to research through various resources.