The Dynamics CRM Developer is responsible for supporting the development components of Dynamics CRM implementation projects. This could entail implementing client business processes using various methods including plugins, custom activities, client code, and user interface customizations.
- Walk through set up of new Dynamics CRM clients
- Assist Business Analysts in gathering, defining, and documenting requirements more technical in nature related to their unique business needs
- Help identify client business processes in need of development work, and document proposed solutions
- Implement client business processes using various methods including plugins, custom activities, client code and user interface customizations
- Troubleshoot Dynamics CRM errors and performance related issues
- Maintain a strong utilization number by seeking work when not billing
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s product offerings and enhancements