VirrgoTech is looking for an experienced graphic designer with solid experience in Adobe Creative suite, primarily Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-design. We are a rising company in the digital space that’s dealing with corporate clients from around the world. The candidate for this position will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects and gain advanced-level exposure in graphic designing, sketching, illustration, and concept designing for websites, web applications, and native apps. It’s a progressive role where you will work hand-in-hand with other team members, including copywriters, marketers, developers, and project managers. This role also requires designing and production of various marketing materials, including digital ads, logos, signs, posters, invitations, newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, box designs, and graphics for websites, apps, and social media channels.
Required Skills and Experience
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for different assignments in line with the project goals and KPIs.
- Should be able to create catchy and effective designs for digital and social channels, websites, apps, and print media.
- Should have demonstrable experience in corporate branding, logo designing, web designing, and creating promotional materials for digital campaigns, print media, and web properties.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, primarily Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-design.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the difference between different platforms, including print, web, digital, and video
- Proven graphic designing experience and demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to work with a wide range of media, including print and digital (experience of video editing will be a plus)
- Working knowledge of printing techniques, post-processing, and creating artwork files for printing.
- At least 4 years of experience in graphics designing
- BS/MS Degree in Fine or Graphic Arts, Media Studies, or relevant field.
What We Offer
- Complete freedom and liberty to carry out your work
- Conducive, creative, and entrepreneurial work environment
- Amazing learning opportunities and growth prospects
- Opportunity to work with the best and most talented people
- Vacations, trips, and other work-life balance programs
- Bi-annual increments, rewards, and bonuses
- Leadership opportunities
- Functional team dynamics and activities