We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Should have atleast 2 year of relative PHP framework experience
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Should have strong working knowledge of any PHP framework (CI/cake php/Zend/Laravel, etc) or Core PHP.
- Good understanding on DBMS and relational database
- Good understanding of Git, AWS
- Theme/Template integration
- Willing to switch and learn new technologies
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Twitter bootstrap is a plus