Kerlo Research is a Clinical Research organization located in New Jersey, USA with an overseas branch office based in Defense, Karachi. We have an established network of clinical sites across United States and we work with global pharmaceutical companies and CROs providing services across different therapeutic areas. We have openings for an experienced Assistant / Associate Client Relationship Manager to join our Karachi team with opportunities for growth.
· Responsible to work directly with US based clients/ sites on multiple coordinating projects and provide support for the overall Site management process.
· Work under the close guidance of Study Manager / Team Lead.
· Point of contact for site questions relating to Projects, study protocol, FQs, start-up/regulatory documents, study budget, contract and similar documents.
· Provide projects & clinical trial status updates to project teams and management.
· Effectively build long term relationships with existing sites in our network and perform initial vetting on new sites joining the network.
· Participate in the implementation of overall organizational process improvement initiatives. Basic Requirements:
· Minimum Bachelor's degree. Medical background / experience / knowledge is plus point.
· 1+ year experience in a corporate environment.
· Proven exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
· Leadership / Client Management skills.
· Ability to anticipate and timely escalate issues and define appropriate action plans.