Company Description Kerlo Research is a New Jersey, USA based Clinical Research Organization (SMO/CRO) with an overseas branch office in Defense, Karachi. We have an established network of more than 500 clinical sites across United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia. We work with global pharmaceutical companies and CROs and provide clinical site management and related services. We are looking for an experienced Associate Data Management.
- Responsible to enter/manage/update clinical sites data on application DB to provide support to overall study management.
- Responsible to enter/manage/update clinical studies data on relating to study protocol, FQs, start-up, budget, contract and similar documents.
- Point of contact for data management.
- Work under clinical operations team to provide clinical trial status updates to project teams and management.
- Work directly with US based clinical sites staff for overall process of data management and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a medical or related field. 2+ year experience in the related industry.
- Proven exceptional oral and written communication skills.