We are looking for sharp and energetic resource who can work in a challenging and yet compatible environment.
Candidate must have minimum 4 years of professional development experience in .Net Framework including ASP.Net, MVC, WCF Web services, SQL Server 2008 R2 and Seagate Crystal Reports.
The candidate must have been working in leading position for at least 1 year.
• Complete tasks with team in given deadlines and possess supervisory skills for technical code, design & documentation reviews/walkthroughs.
• Design, implement and test project requirements with development team using agile development methodology
• Ensure that every module is bug free before it is deployed at client
• Have ability to communicate accurate status to the management
• Must have 4+ years of hands on experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and WCF web services
• Strong concepts and working experience of SQL Server 2005/2008. Expert of TSQL, Stored Procedures and Functions
• Ability to translate business requirements to software/system specifications
• Knowledge of programming methodologies, standards and techniques
• Focus on quality and ability to perform unit and functional testing of software products
• Experience of any version control system like TFS/VSS/SVN
• Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of development team
• Able to rapidly adopt and willing to work on other development technologies
• Candidate should possess strong analytical and prioritization abilities to assess, plan for, and incorporate the needs of multiple stakeholders
• Certification in .Net Framework
• Masters in CS/ SE/ IT