VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
Visionx is looking for an Infrastructure Security Engineer who will be a key part of a team that is responsible for maintaining company information security systems, processes, and procedures to protect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data and security infrastructure. The position will support all aspects of Firewall, Endpoint Protection and requires a comprehensive knowledge of information security principles and controls.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Basic understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, packet capture solutions, and intrusion detection systems
· Setup and maintenance of log analysis infrastructure
· Design security architecture for infrastructure projects
· Setup and maintenance of incident response and forensic toolkit
· Work with network protocols (DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP)
· Basic level networking, including subnetting, basic routing protocols, & LAN WiFi
· Work with cloud provided environments such as AWS
· Manage, Configure, Patch, Upgrade and troubleshoot the systems.
· Drive detection, response, investigation, and remediation of infrastructure security vulnerabilities
· Handle infrastructure security incidents and perform investigations
What you need
· 3 years of combined IT and security operations experience with a broad range of exposure to different systems, including but not limited to SIEM's, Endpoint Protection systems and Firewalls
· Completion of a Cyber Security program, Computer Science Degree, Information Security Degree or other related certifications in the Information Security field.
· You enjoy the challenge of problem solving in a technical environment
· You have a passion for customer service and doing the right thing for the customer at all times
· You take responsibility and are accountable for your work.
· You are motivated to learn and grow in your career and can adapt to change or business needs
· Experience in Security Incident & Event Monitoring (SIEM) and endpoint security administration
· Experience in infrastructure design for new and existing services
· Must be comfortable working with and troubleshooting in a heterogeneous operating environment.
· Strong desire to learn and grow
· CISSP or CEH certified or AWS Certified (nice to have)
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.