VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We’re looking for a 3D artist who would be responsible for creating virtual worlds and models. You will be working with a team of talented artists, engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling and texturing programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Lightning and material setting.
· Shader programming IOs Arkit and unity3D.
· Creating realistic visualization of scenes in unity3D, UE and IOs.
· Optimization of 3D assets for cross platform compatibility.
· Texturing and 3D modeling.
What you need
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Strong understanding of 3D visualization principals and techniques.
· Experience working in visualization in Cinema4D, 3DsMax, Vray, UE,IOs ARkit and unity3d.
· Understanding of lightning systems and techniques.
· Shader Programming and setting in unity3d UE and IOs.
· Strong understand of PBR texturing workflow.
· Excellent experience of different rendering pipelines
· Understanding to create or modify 3D models based on the object and its use.
· Expertise to create or modify models/textures based on the object and its use.
· Knowledge to define the types and number of textures to produce with technical leads and staying updated with the project’s technical constraints (number of layers, available memory, pixel ratios, etc.).
· Strong experience in optimizing the 3D models and textures that are produced.
· Knowledge of PBR texturing
· Awareness of the objects and environments created by modellers, level artists and level designers in order to support planning.
· Proactive approach in exchanges with the modelling and level artist teams in order to adapt the Models/textures to their needs and constraints.
· Great understanding of Mesh topology and 3D modeling standards
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.