VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We're looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager with experience in managing search engine and social media marketing campaigns.
You should have hands-on experience planning and setting up paid media campaigns across several platforms, along with strong analytics skills to hone and refine your campaigns for successful results.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Understanding how people search for our products.
· Keeping up with the trends, constantly research and test your keyword choices, and be ready to change them when you do not see the results.
· Understanding the various ad platforms’ everchanging algorithms & adapting to those changes in a proactive manner.
· Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels, more specifically on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram etc.
· Optimize bidding for high-intent keywords, placements, devices, demographics, and other target metrics.
· Create, moderate, and engage highly relevant communities for various VisionX products on social media
· Create, manage, and schedule a social media calendar for VisionX products that is geared toward content related to identified customer personas
· Manage, monitor, and report on email marketing campaigns and sequences for VisionX products
· Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them for clicks, conversions and cost.
· Providing proactive insights into improving the landing pages quality score.
· Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
· Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
· Be responsible for quality leads & traffic which would be measured against quantifiable metrics, such as traffic, bounce rate, avg. session length, and MQLs/SQLs.
· Monitor & manage our software comparison website listings adjusting bids to ensure the right balance between CPC & click volume.
What You Need
· At least 3 years of proven experience managing successful PPC campaigns for a B2B SaaS company addressing a global audience is a must.
· Experience with Google Analytics
· Demonstrated hands-on experience running campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Advertising
· Functional experience with all channels of Social Media
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
· Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
· Creative Thinking
· Analytical skills
· Research and problem-solving skills
· Experience managing PPC campaigns across other platforms, such as G2, Capterra, SourceForge, GetApp, etc.
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
· Experience managing email campaigns and sequences inside CRMs, such as HubSpot, Salesforce Pardot, Zoho, SendGrid, Drip, etc.
· Google Ads certification is a plus
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.