VisionX is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are seeking a self-motivated and dynamic professional for an exciting opportunity as a Publishing & Outreach Specialist, looking after the publishing and maintenance of content on our website(s) and blog(s). Additionally, the Publishing & Outreach Specialist will contribute to the ongoing development of our organic search strategy and help the Digital Marketing team identify opportunities that improve organic search performance.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Provide content authors the understanding regarding how to make their content publish-ready.
· Solid understanding of the use of metadata to achieve optimal search results.
· Assist in the customization of our Google Analytics dashboards/reports.
· Ensure timely publishing for channels including blog, email, newsroom updates, and press releases.
· Review website dashboard to ensure that content output is achieving the desired results and meeting agreed upon performance objectives.
· Conduct on-page SEO and content audits against set performance objectives to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
· Develop ongoing collaborative opportunities for VisionX and its products’ websites with other high-authority blogs.
· Liaise with other high-authority blogs to secure guest post opportunities for our content writing staff.
What You Need
· 2-3 years of experience working with content management systems. Knowledge/experience working with Contentful CMS a big plus.
· A strong understanding of basic SEO principles and on-page optimization best practices is a must.
· Working knowledge of basic web technology (HTML, CSS, Java).
· Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, SendGrid preferred.
· Must possess excellent collaboration and strong written communication skills.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.