We are looking for a self-starter and motivated Electrical/Electronics Engineer with design experience who is willing to take on challenging development assignments, use his/her experience and learn in the process to achieve the objectives. This position requires independent technical investigations (R&D) involving the principles of engineering in new design or modification to the existing products. Gathering requirements, prepare design specifications, analyses, and recommendations. Selection of hardware & software technologies, components, processes. May participate in the development of several simultaneous projects with a small team.
The Design Engineer shall be preliminarily responsible for the fast-track design and development of multi-purpose Linux terminal aimed at applications including but not limited to AI, vision, edge-processing, IoT, Process Control, Military, and Industrial Applications.
- BSEE/BTECH in Electronics/Electrical/Systems Engineering.
- 3+ years of related design and development experience. Leading role in relevant university FYP may relax the experience to 2 years.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accept job assignments from employees
- Ability to lead a small team and work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to travel (max 5-10% of time) to field for design verification and implementation
3. HARDWARE /CIRCUIT DESIGN EXPERIENCE
- Analyze, design, implement, test and conduct technical projects involving the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of hardware circuits, components, equipment, and devices.
- Experience with low-cost SBCs, SOC, SOM or Microcontrollers, such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, robotics/mobile systems platforms or tools
- Experience with DSPs / Microcontrollers / Programmable logic devices
- Experience in PCB designing
- Standard bus interfaces (PCI, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Working knowledge of motors, actuators, sensors, controls, and/or robotic system considerations and design
- Hands-on skills such as machining, soldering, mechanical assembly, electromechanical integration, etc.
- Familiar with standard lab debug tools (oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, multi-meter, etc.).
- Working knowledge or Experience in Power Electronics and Power Metering is not obligatory but helpful.
4. SOFTWARE/FIRMWARE EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on experience with JTAG/Debugger and knowledge on simulation environment such as MATLAB, PSIM, etc.
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++ and LabView)
- Possess strong troubleshooting/debug skills to be able to mitigate issues during integration and test, driving quick resolution.
- Microcontroller firmware development
- Experience with UART, SPI, I2C communication protocols and embedded protocols such as Modbus, CAN, and Ethernet
- Demonstrated experience with ROS, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or similar robotics/mobile systems platforms or tools
- Interest and skills related to AI / ML, Tensorflow, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, TensorFlow, Pandas, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Embedded Linux and/or RTOS
Salary Range: Rs.40-50,000
Experience: 3 years or more. Relaxation in ONE year of experience with relevant FYP.
NOTE: Candidate not having relevant Degree with trackable design experience may also apply.