We are looking for sales executives with impactful oral and written communication skills and ability to persuade and influence in healthcare industry, who can satisfy the following:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Plan, develop and execute marketing strategies to meet sales targets.
• Project Management skills with the ability to drive projects through others and secure effective collaboration with a cross functional team.
• Represent company on public forums, hospitals, trade fairs, or similar events.
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Travel to offsite locations as needed.
• Identify new product concepts & opportunities and collaborates with the team to manage the product introduction process. Provide feedback on product performance, competition, products and marketing practices.
• Assists with daily operation of the marketing group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or Communications with minimum 2 years related experience (medical devices, pharmaceutical, healthcare)
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint