We are looking for a skilled HR Manager who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Be proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Have outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Have strong ethics and reliability
- Have MBA in Human Resource (preferred) with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Find and recruit employees that advance company objectives
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records