1. Training and Activity Stage (Probation Period)
1) To study the corporate culture, rules & regulations and promotion access of vivo;
2) To acquire basic knowledge of the smart phone, and recite four textbooks;
3) To master the six steps of sales and the ability to introduce products;
4) To know the mobile phone models of competitors and make corresponding analysis.
2. Promoter Stage (Probation Period)
1) To accomplish the sales volume of 60 mobile phones in 2 months.
3. Supervisor Stage A
1) To study basic professional knowledge.
2) To cultivate assisting-sales ability and teaching ability.
3) To recruit, manage and cultivate 4 promoters for 4 shops.
4) To help the promoters to enhance sales volume.
5) To improve the sales share in the shop and enhance the promoter’s sales volume up to above 30 sets by 6-9 months’ operation.
6) Basic business operations in the shop: Delivery of goods, payment collection, inventory management, products combination in the cabinet, report follow-up, series No. management, price management, etc. (give timely feedback of process optimization advice and methods).
4. Supervisor Stage B
1) To recruit, manage and cultivate promoters for 7-8 shops;
2) Daily management of promoters: to maintain the team stability, to arrange the shift and attendance of promoters, to organize regular meetings, to standardize the summary and reports;
3) To help the promoters to enhance sales volume centering on Four Steps of Promotors and Nine Factors of the Shop;
4) To improve the sales share in the shop up to above 30% and enhance the promoter’s sales volume up to above 40 sets by 12-24 months’ operation;
5) To sort the information of outstanding shop assistant and promoters and keep in touch and communicate with them;
6) Blue Ocean Image: to create purchase atmosphere by displaying products and brand image to make vivo the first place, first brand image and first eye-catching brand, and inform the upper class of the vivo image and location resource.