You will be responsible for supporting our customers. The successful candidate will have an effective verbal and written communication and helping customers on a large scale over Live Chat, email & Phone. You will work closely with our Sales, Success & services team to become the support specialist for thousands of new and existing end users.
- Use your knowledge and soft skills to diligently comprehend and diagnose customers’ needs.
- Engage in customer success and customer advocacy.
- As a subject matter expert, you are required to monitor, prioritize and respond appropriately to all support requests received
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Manage customer escalations in accordance with agreed SLAs and support agreements
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness
- Work with customers to understand their needs and recommend training
- Adapt to/learn new Humanity enhancements quickly to include in training resources
- Prior experience with business to business support and / or client management
- Clear and concise communicator, both oral and written. Native English accent required
- Excellent judgment skills with the ability to evaluate the situation and provide immediate solutions.
- Ability to absorb pressure and to work in a cross functional environment
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients
- Attention to detail and passionate
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
- Positive outlook and “can do attitude”
- Technically skilled, i.e. able to comprehend hardware.