We are looking for an experienced Ebay & Amazon Store Managers who can manage our various online sales portals.
- The successful candidate should possess advanced knowledge of Amazon and eBay stores and listing policies and able to present and drive a strategy to increase listings visibility and increase on existing sales.
- The successful candidate must have at least 1-2 years working experience in Amazon & Ebay over various product lines.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not have 1-2 years working experience with Amazon & eBay
- Ability to re-write existing product descriptions and gather product information from different sources when required
- Must have experience of creating and managing single & multi listings as bulk on Amazon Experience in product categorization and price comparison.
- Should have experience and working knowledge of using jungle scout and amazon selling coach
- Must have experience with Amazon FBA process and able to create new listings for the purpose of sending products to Amazon Warehouse
- Should be able to work with minimal guidance and able to think out of the box
- The candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated with the ability to self-learn and grow
- Keyword research and analysis
- Create listing titles enriched with targeted keywords
- Excellent understanding of latest eBay / Amazon standards and trends
- Communicate with customers via emails and phone calls to resolve their issues in order to get positive feedback and achieve highest store ratings
- Be able to effectively communicate and working as team with other departments within the organisation
- Listing On Amazon, eBay
- Create standard, manual unique listings on Amazon for UK & European Market
- Utilising tools such as jungle scout and Amazon selling coach to assess and evaluate hot selling items and trends and provide feedback to relevant departments through analytical data with a aim to introduce new lines in accordance with hot selling items.
- Manage Inventory and Sales
- Orders and Customer Communication
- Optimization of Product Listing and SEO
- Creating SEO Keyword Based Listings
- Manage the health of Amazon Seller Account
- Manage seller feedback, reviews, and customer service
- Maintain and edit product listings with required changes and updates