We are in search of a highly motivated Accounting Business Analyst who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast-growing company. Do you love working on Technical Projects as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state of the art of technology?
We are looking for you to demonstrate:
- A high level of resilience and optimism.
- Adaptability to work effectively in new situations and environments.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- The foundation of a problem-solving mindset - sound analytical capabilities.
- The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with teams to solve business challenges
- The ability to make decisions around things such as requirement prioritisation, scope, assessing the viability of solutions etc
- The ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and to manage stakeholder meetings
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all organizational levels.
- Working with large data set and multiple ERPs and IT applications
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Dealing with stakeholders at all levels of an organization right up to the CEO
- Processing of clients Telecommunication bills via our ebilling and VPRS billing platforms.
- Resolving billing and processing anomalies.
- Preparing Monthly Reports.
- Conducting cost optimization and preparing recommendations.
- Perform rate analyst on billing information to validate if accurate against contracted rates.
- Prepare and submit claims for billing errors.
- Create and update processes and procedures within our document repository.
- Prepare ad hoc billing information
- Work with other BA team members to improve and reduce the manual processes.
- Attend week BA Team Meetings
- Ensure that all your request and task are update daily and completed by the due date.
- Requirement gathering is a key part of the role so the ability to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received is essential
- Business analysts will find themselves creating documents such as use cases and business requirement documents
- Ensure that the confluence is kept up-to-date with accurate information about processes, procedures and client information.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Accounting Business Analyst
- Excellent written/verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)