This position is in our Customer Service Delivery Team - Mobile Support and Fixed Support.
In this role, you will be part of a team but also be required to be an independent worker who can manage your own workload.
You will be working in Islamabad office, which is providing customer and technical support to the Australia Parent Company. You will be working directly with Corporate Customers and the Australia Head Office.
Key tasks and responsibilities for Mobile Support:
- Connecting and Upgrading mobile services.
- Managing and implementation of adds, move and changes to mobile services.
- Providing advice to customer on Mobile value-added services, such as International Roaming.
- Problem-solving connectivity issues with corporate services, including liaison with the Carrier, VoicePlus Account Manager and Customers.
- Training with Carrier and VoicePlus team.
Key tasks and responsibilities for Fixed Support:
- Coordinate, validate information and implement telephone system including all carrier's fixed voice and data connection.
- Coordinate, validate and implement Fixed Professional Services.
- sourcing, engaging and negotiating subcontractors
The successful candidate will have the below skills and experiences:
- 3 years + Customer Service
- Customer Centric Attitude
- Windows 10 & Database Systems experience
- Experience in using Queue/ Ticket Management System
- Attention to details and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- Fluent in English
- Advanced English Writing Skills
- Ability to communicate via phone, chats, and skype for business.