As a Sr. Software Engineer and System Integration specialist, you will be responsible for the design of flexible and scalable solutions.
You will design and implement API integrations between separate systems, pulling data over API from external systems and driving analytical dashboards. Managing MySQL Databases for collecting and compiling Data from multiple sources and advance queries to drive dashboards
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with project manager, QA and other software engineers to solve engineering problems
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to improve technology and consistently practices.
- Implement/Code new features and changes requested by the product team.
- Design and Implementation of Analytical Dashboards for Telecom Billing Data
- Requirement analysis, data modelling, prototyping, documentation, unit testing
- Architect and implement sophisticated business web applications in PHP/MySQL
- Should have good knowledge of REST API and should be able to work with API based systems and related integrations.
- Support, refactor and enhance an existing production system
- Document all work in project management system and track time spent on each task (we use Confluence and subversion for source control)
- Solving technical problems by utilizing your skills and knowledge in full-stack web application
It’s critical that all applicants have strong verbal and written English
Has work previously for English speaking International Software Development Company
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- 7 years+ of professional experience in managing enterprise level MySQL Databases/
- Hands on experience in API Integrations.
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building, deploying and supporting infrastructure with cloud technologies
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Git and subversion for source control management
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills using PHP on a UNIX or Linux platform
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Ability to effectively articulate and document technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
Following points will be a major plus;
- Experience in ExtJs Framework
- Experience in Silverstripe CMS
- Experience in developing ServiceNow Applications
- Prior experience in working on analytical dashboards
- Prior experience in working REST API’s for MDM Platforms, Air Watch, Intune, Snap engage, Matomo, File-maker, Sierra Airlink Management Systems