- Design, develop, and publish an Android / Web application
- Perform database (MySQL) operations by way of on the job training to include backups, restores, script creation, schema alterations and enhancements, and job creation for automating services.
- Provide recommendations to update current Applications to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Provide support and maintenance to existing Applications.
- Analyze and resolve software errors accurately on time and provide required status reports.
- Basic Knowledge of SharePoint Plugins Deployment and Modification, Manage Microsoft office 365 Users.
- Performed system testing and maintained and created documentation for the application
- Constantly learning new technology to meet the needs of a growing industry
- Install software products for end users as needed.
- Resolve problems with software products or company software systems.
· Related Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
· At least 3 years’ relevant experience and knowledge
· Experience in Web / Android application Development is mandatory
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Any Certification Related to Web, Database, Office 365 would be preferred