We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to that limits and will work with our team of a highly creative, talented and experienced engineer to design and build the mobile application.
Minimum 3+ years of working experience required as iOS application development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Object – C, Swift, cocoa pods and Core Data application development.
- Making good use of object-oriented design and principles along with the comments so that it is easy to manage and maintain code on a long-term basis.
- Repair/review the legacy code and responsible for changes in code and the environment which will affect system performance.
- Must have excellent expertise in developing applications for apple products (iPhone/iPad) using Swift, Cocoa Touch Programming and, X-Code.
- Following complete SDLC with proper documentation.
- Knowledge of restful APIs.
- Ability to work as a team player and independently in required situations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensuring the scalability and quality of all codes while working closely with iOS, Android Developers.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Assisting with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Following complete SDLC with proper documentation
- Assisting the analysts/programmers in designing databases and programs
- Reporting to designated persons/management
- Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval.
- Knowledgeable about the Apple store and its process.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, google/apple maps APIs